From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hank & Patty
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 7:51 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: how friendly please is jaws with the Sykes Enterprises call centre
home based web based software?

Hello,

I am wondering please, if anyone on the list maybe works from home for the
Sykes Enterprises Inc. call centre as a home based customer service agent
because I am wondering how good Jaws works with the web pages or web based
software that Sykes Enterprises has the home based customer service agents
use to take care daily of incoming customer service inquiries?

I ask this about how friendly is jaws with the sykes enterprises call centre
home based web based software because as of yesterday, I have been hired by
sykes enterprises to work as a home based customer service agent. Any help I
can get on this matter would be very much appreciated. Much thanks in
advance.

Warmest regards,

Hank W. Merchant