From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 07:18
Subject: Re: copy script to older version of Jaws

Scripts that have been compiled (the .jsb files) with jaws 13 can not
be used with earlier versions. However .jsb files from earlier
versions can be used with jfw13.

And none of his prevents you from copying the script source files and
re-compiling them with the earlier version.

On 10/4/12, Robert Logue <bobcat11@telusplanet.net> wrote:
Thanks Dave. I'll do a backup first and give it a go.

I'm going backwards because I wanted to check something that started
recently where Jaws doesn't read newly opened messages from the
beginning. I think The bug started in 13.

Bob

On 10/4/2012 1:34 PM, Farfar Carlson wrote:
You're trying to go backward? That could work, but make sure to back up
all
your files in the ENU folder before you overwrite any of them.

There may be script-dependent features in the JFW 13 files that won't
work
with JFW 12.

I'm pretty sure you can't use JAWS 13 and a source for merging into JAWS
12.

Dave Carlson