Re: copy script to older version of Jaws

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

Thanks Dave. I'll do a backup first and give it a go.

I'm going backwards because I wanted to check something that started recently where Jaws doesn't read newly opened messages from the beginning. I think The bug started in 13.

Bob

On 10/4/2012 1:34 PM, Farfar Carlson wrote:
You're trying to go backward? That could work, but make sure to back up all
your files in the ENU folder before you overwrite any of them.

There may be script-dependent features in the JFW 13 files that won't work
with JFW 12.

I'm pretty sure you can't use JAWS 13 and a source for merging into JAWS 12.

Dave Carlson