From: "robert hebert" <roberthebert@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 08:45
Subject: RE: Capital letter indication with vocalizer voices

Maybe Samantha's pitch will change if you give her a box of chocolates or a
dozen roses--such things usually do make women exclaim. Now, I bet I'm
really going to get it for that one--better figure out how it is Jaws
related too.

On 2012-10-02, at 5:55 AM, john.falter <john.falter@...> wrote:

Remember that you can place the cursor on the letter whose case you need
to know and press the numpad 5 key three times to get the ascii value. If
the value is less than 91, the letter is upper case; greater than is lower
case.
Not elegant but it gets the job done.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk"
<rsolowoniuk@...>
On 2012-10-01, at 8:15 PM, Guido Corona <aloysiusq@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, the current implementation of Vocalizer for JAWS 14
does not appear to support pitch changes. G.

On 2012-10-01, at 12:46 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@...> wrote:

Hi folks.

Have any of you tried using the 4sync application, part of the
4shared.com
service with Jaws?

It's quite similar to Dropbox, but so far, I haven't managed to
enter my
account details in the 4sync application. I was able to successfully
create an account on the Website 4shared.com though.

The account tab inside 4sync seems inaccessible, but maybe I'm
missing
something obvious.

I'm hoping someone has gotten further with this than I have, since
the
space and bandwidth available on this service are substantial.

Any tips folks?

thanks,

Chris

CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
http://www.ctsmastering.com
BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog

10/01/12

-----