From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: Freedom Scientific Petition

Good idea. Mine is 35xxx and I purchased back in version 3.5. However it may
be that a new purchase serial number maintains the first digits as the
version in force at the time. My 35xxx aligns with version 3.5. Was your
first version 4.2?

IF this is the scheme, then FS allowed for up to 1000 new users per version,
and might change the serial prefix with each new version. We'd have to
collect a fair number of serial numbers to be sure of this.

Dave Carlson