From: "Lisa Larges" <llarges@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 14:26
Subject: JAWS as percentage of Screen Reader Use

Hi All,
I was the one who incorrectly provided the number of visually impaired
persons who use JAWS as their primary screen reader as 2/3rds. That number
was taken from a WEB AIM survey from 2009.
The same survey conducted in 2012 shows that number slipping to just under
half. However, of the remaining screen readers, the next highest percentage
is just 12%.
Here's the 2012 survey.
http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey4/