From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 13:41
Subject: Re: Petition A Waste

Our reaction wasn't to the idea of blind programmers developing the
next screen reader. That's a good idea. I won't speak for Dave
Carlson, but my reaction was to you personally Peter. I'm sorry
you didn't take it as such.

At 04:15 PM 10/2/2012, you wrote:
Good afternoon everyone,

God only knows where we would be if Ted Henter, Doug Laller
and others
expressed such an attitude.

Peter Donahue