Thanks,

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!

On 2012-10-01, at 8:15 PM, Guido Corona <aloysiusq@gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, the current implementation of Vocalizer for JAWS 14 does
not
appear to support pitch changes. G.

On 2012-10-01, at 12:46 PM, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Hi folks.

Have any of you tried using the 4sync application, part of the
4shared.com
service with Jaws?

It's quite similar to Dropbox, but so far, I haven't managed to enter my
account details in the 4sync application. I was able to successfully
create
an account on the Website 4shared.com though.

The account tab inside 4sync seems inaccessible, but maybe I'm missing
something obvious.

I'm hoping someone has gotten further with this than I have, since the
space and bandwidth available on this service are substantial.

Any tips folks?

thanks,

Chris

CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
http://www.ctsmastering.com
BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog

-----
No virus found in this message.