From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: What gives with disabled keystrokes

Edward, I doubt it has anything to do with Windows 7. I've had
nothing disappear with either Jaws 11 or 12 under Windows 7 X64.

From what you said about allowing or blocking dll's, am I right to
assume you're using Jaws at work? Perhaps the problem is with
something your network administrator did or didn't do.

Something else you can try is running a repair on Jaws. The
following page gives instructions:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=1057

Chris