Re: JAWS and PowerBraille 40 Connection

Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@...>

We connected to a parllel connection. this is in windows 7. Contact freedom scientific for a real answer to your question.
Brian

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012, Robbie Curtis wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about connecting the PowerBraille 40 and using JAWS. Here is the scenario.

Today a friend of mine went out and purchased a USB to parallel converter to connect to her computer and the PowerBraille 40 braille display. Upon connecting, JAWS announces that braille drivers could not be loaded. My question is does any of you use the PowerBraille and how did you get it to work with JAWS?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.