From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: solving Outlook problem; can one mix Office versions?

I think the product cycle for 7 was too short, especially given Microsoft's
recent track record of one good OS, followed by one dog.
The jury is out on 8, but I've read some strong opinions pro and conn.
Gone are the days when you could sit out a DOS 4, while awaiting something
good. OEM agreements guarantee healthy sales, no matter how bad it is.

Ted