From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:42 PM
Subject: RE: solving Outlook problem; can one mix Office versions?

I think the product cycle for 7 was too short, especially given
Microsoft's recent track record of one good OS, followed by one dog.
The jury is out on 8, but I've read some strong opinions pro and conn.
Gone are the days when you could sit out a DOS 4, while awaiting
something good. OEM agreements guarantee healthy sales, no matter how
bad it is.

Ted