From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Holloway" <rholloway@gopbc.org>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 13:17
Subject: bluetooth and the focus

The other reason I want to get away from qwerty based solutions for things
like Control Keys, is I want to be able to use the built-in bluetooth
wireless from across the room with the Focus 40 display.

I sent a message to Freedom but have no answer so far, so I'll ask here,
Sorry if this is too far from the main forum topic, but does anyone have
experience with setting up bluetooth on one of these? I thought this
computer had bluetooth, but the list comes up and shows no devices, and I
can see the Focus Display on other machines, so I know the Focus keyboard
has bluetooth active.

I assume I will need to buy a bluetooth to USB adaptor for the computer and
wonder who else may be using one and can confirm that a particular model
gets along well with the Focus 40 Blue.

If anyone knows of a forum more suited to Focus displays, I'll check there
too, but it seems like these things mainly work with JAWS, or at least they
are generally used with it on PC's so this is the only place I can think to
check.

Thanks again!