From: "Jon Pierson" <joncpierson@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 1:31 PM
Subject: RE: A Modest Proposal

Hi,
Actually it may never happen in some places, but MN is doing some serious
training and providing iDevices in many situations.
I know of a person in CA who's already started teaching people on both
platforms as well. The iPad is also being purchased by a lot of schools for
LD students who (in the old days) might have used a PC-based system such as
K3000 or Magic.
So the times, they are a'changin'.

Jon