From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@earthlink.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: A Modest Proposal

Here's the problem that I have with this approach, there are many people who can say as I will that I actually paid for the program from when I first got it until I paid for the last sma. I have a problem when it comes to paying for something like the current price of an upgrade by the cost of $500 and paying also the price of an sm now in order to properly upgrade, I'm paying twice for the cost of this program. When you think of it already paid that price then some. You would think that if I've been a customer since windows 3.1 and now we're at windows xp home and possibly going to windows 7 When can I relax and just enjoy all the features that are suppose to work! I'll sign something if it means that something is going to be done concerning product improvements. Also just think of all these that are in business to make a sizable profit. Maybe there also needs to be a board of stock holders like they have for other companies. If we were stockholders, we would be able to determine what the policies or something since they would be accountable to us! You see, think of all the fortune 500 companies who are publicly traded, you've noticed that these companies are accountable to there stock holders. That is something that no one has addressed. When companies are accountable to stockholders, they are more likely to listen to people who have a steak in the future of the company.