From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith577@rogers.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: SMA: Their Value?

Well, this is my exact point.

I thought you understood my meaning, we are paying for all these sma's purely to keep up to date but not advancing much. I blame Microsoft, they keep changing their operating system and Jaws have to adapt to it. Its all about progress and at the end of the day money.

I for one would hate to be stuck back at XP with Jaws 7 but at the time it was doing the same as an update system today.

This is how I see it anyway.

Graham

Graham