Re: outlook 2010

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Paul:
I never used outlook 2003, if I did, it was very brief.
As far as this conversation issue are you wanting to have it state
"conversation: jaws question 2 items one unread"?
In this case, the conversations will be collapsed and you will have to right
arrow to expand the conversation, then you can down arrow through the emails
to see who sent them or when the conversation is collapsed, you may simply
hit the delete key and the entire conversation will be deleted.
If this is what you'd like to do, if any of what I said made sense, I can
help you off list because that will be a lot to type lol.
For starters, look under the view tab and see if show as conversation is
checked. After that, we can go from there off list at
kimsan@blindaccesstraining.com if you want more help.

Kimsan Song
Online Access Technology Trainer
Phone: