Re: outlook 2010

Soronel Haetir

Not a solution, exactly, but I would look through the view tab on the
ribbon. If an answer is to be found that is where it will likely be.

On 9/21/12, paul lemm <paul.lemm@sky.com> wrote:
hi,

I've just joined the list so hi to everyone, and have a question about
jaws
and outlook 2010 and its conversation view. In my old version of outlook
2003, when viewing messages in conversation view jaws read the subject and
said how many emails in that conversation. However in outlook 2010 jaws
always reads the names of all senders first, then the subject which is very
annoying if lots of people have replied since you have to listen to all the
names before you hear the subject and find out if it is something you are
interested in. is there a way to change this so it reads subjects and how
many messages in each conversation before who has sent messages in that
conversation

Many thanks in advance