From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: recording phone conversations on computer

Skype and any audio editor, or perhaps a phone patch if you're using a
landline.

At 05:29 PM 9/19/2012, you wrote:
Hi all
Anybody know how to record phone conversations onto a computer.
What hardware or software would I need to get, and how much would
it cost?
I want my aunt to tell me her memories about my family before she
dies, and
she lives 800 miles away.
The phone is the answer.

Don