TC Conferencing plugin and FS webinar

William Sallander <wsallander@...>

I realize this might be off topic, but I'm having issues with the TC Conferencing plugin that I need to use for tomorrow's Jaws 14 webinar.
I've downloaded and installed the plugin and have tried running the echo test with the suggested utility, but I'm not getting any echo back of my test.
I have pressed the alt+r to start recording and then hit the alt+s to stop.
It is my understanding that I should get a playback of what I said, but no response.
I have checked my mic settings and all seems okay.
What might I be doing wrong? What other options do I need to look at?