From: "Robin Frost" <robinni71@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 05:01
Subject: Re: attachment

Hi,
speaking of attachments is anyone experiencing an issue whereby Jfw beta
version isn’t announcing that an attachment is present with a message in
windows live mail current version under windows 7? I figured I’d ask to see
if the affliction has befallen anyone else before reporting it officially as
a bug.
Thanks for your help.
Robin