Re: need help with backup

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

I like Syncback from 2BrightSparks.
http://www.2brightsparks.com/
There are tricks as the windows are very busy but it works.
The most difficult thing is choose the source and destonation drives. Need to find their buttons with the Jaws cursor.

There is a free version so you can try it out. I went for the paid version because I could understand the program better than others I've used.

Image for Windows which is also screen reader friendly might also be used as it can Restore individual files, if you want, using the free TBIView or TBIMount add-ons.

Bob

On 9/18/2012 2:59 AM, Kimber Gardner wrote:
I use an online backup called Carbonite. It backs up whenever you're
connected to the internet. I think it costs about fifty bucks a year.

On 9/17/12, W K Gorman <wkg@charter.net> wrote:
Can anyone suggest a backup routine for the following environment?

JAWS 13+ 32-bit running under 32-bit Windows XP Professional. So far all
the ones I have found write their text to the screen in a graphic format
which JAWS does not appear to be able to read. Thanks.\

W K Gorman