From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of George B
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:28 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: beta 14 and outlook email reading

The first couple of days when I opened a email in outlook 07 and did a
insert key 2 on the num pad it would read the entire message now this
morning it now only reads the current paragraph and then if I do insert 2
again it reads the next paragraph.
Anyone els having this issue?
Running win xp pro service pac 3