From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:23 PM
To: JFW
Subject: problems with comboboxes on this site

This site has several combo boxes to narrow search results. The only one
I've successfully changed with Jaws is the number of bedrooms.
Alt+down arrow doesn't' appear to open the control although I am in
forms mode. Also keep moving to the address bar when I tab from the price
combo box.

Anyone want to try this out for me?

IE9 Windows 7. Tried compatibility view and carrot browsing.

Tried with the beta and 13.

Bob

South West Edmonton Apartments and Houses at RentEdmonton.com
http://www.rentedmonton.com/select.aspx?area=0400