Navigation Using Insert Key Problem

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I am running XP Home & when I try to navigate using the insert key + right &
left arrows Jaws is navigating by letter & not by word. It is doing this
with either insert key. How do I get Jaws to navigate by word instead of
letter when using the insert + arrow keys? This is happening with all
versions of Jaws that are installed. The installed versions are J6, 10, 12,
& 13 latest. If I use the control + arrow keys Jaws does navigate by word.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from our, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!