From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 9:18 PM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Problems When Reading Through Documents In Word 2010 using Windows
7 and Jaws 13

Hello.

Recently, I have been encountering a frustrating problem at work when
reading through documents in Microsoft Word 2010 with Windows 7 and Jaws 13.

Specifically, I can navigate through the first page or so of the document
fine. However, after that, Jaws becomes extremely sluggish, and fails to
speak consistently. Often, the computer actually seems to freeze up for a
few seconds, until Jaws recovers, only to have the problem happen again
after another brief period of reading.

I have tried to read the documents using the draft option under the view
tab, but to no avail.

Do you have any solutions to this problem, or suggestions of things for me
to try to remedy the situation?

Thanks!

Tom Behler from Michigan