From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 5:38 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Google Chrome and jaws 14 beta

James,

I've used both Firefox and IE with the same application during a given day.
Firefox would lock up, or cause JAWS to crash after 20 minutes or so of
interaction. IE would usually run fine for three times as long.

I use Firefox because it does a better job working with all the forms and
elements than does IE. Reliability vs. Functionality.

I think it's JAWS, however that is just not happy with Firefox.

Firefox 15.0.1
IE 8.0.760
JFW 13.0.924

Dave Carlson