From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: Problems When Reading Through Documents In Word 2010
usingWindows7 and Jaws 13

Dani:

Well, many of the documents for my University Department Head position
are 20, 30, or even 50 pages long, if not longer, and I often have to skim
through things to get the whole picture.

I try to leave only one or two applications open at a time, so I don't think
it's a ram issue.

I'll see what others on the list come up with, and thanks for letting me
know my message got through.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan