From: "James Homuth" <james@the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 09:08
Subject: RE: Google Chrome and jaws 14 beta

I don't believe Chrome is built on the Mozilla platform, but I also don't
pay much attention to Chrome as the few times I've fought with it, I ended
up just removing it and using something else. I've noticed, though, that
I've been needing to refresh the screen more frequently when pages update
while using either Firefox or IE on a 32-bit XP system running JAWS 13, so
I'm not entirely sure what the issue is.