From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@technicolor.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 06:46
Subject: Microsoft Lync and Alcatel Softphone

Hi there,

These two pieces of software, which run together, will be deployed soon on
my computer, in order to replace the phone I'm currently using.

After the replacement, it will not be possible for me to handle phone calls
without the computer, a PC running windows XP pro SP3 and Jaws 12.

So, does anyone here know about these pieces of software? In particular, to
what extent are they accessible with jaws?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Christophe Delaunay