From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of William Sallander
Sent: September 13, 2012 10:22 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Google Chrome and jaws 14 beta

Has anyone out there tried using Google Chrome with the Jaws 14 beta?
I've noticed that when going from one web page to another, I seem to need to
refresh the Screen to read the current page.
I also believe this might be happening with Firefox since it is my
understanding that both Chrome and Firefox are built on the Mozilla
platform.
I'm using the 64 bit edition of the beta on a vista machine.