Re: very annoying JFW 13 problem

Terra Syslo <tlsyslo@...>

Hi, I have the display to never sleep, but I'm not sure what else to change.

From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:06 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: very annoying JFW 13 problem

Hello Terra,

I am running latest version of Jaws on a Windows 7, 32 bit with no screen
saver. I have my laptop set to never sleep the hard drive or anything when
it's plugged into electric outlet.

I can leave the computer for hours and when I return, everything works as
expected.

In short, I cannot reproduce your problem.

Mark