very annoying JFW 13 problem

Terra Syslo <tlsyslo@...>

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I am running
the latest update of JFW 13 on a Windows 7 32 bit Dell laptop. I'm not using
a screensaver or anything, but when I leave my computer and come back later
a lot of times JFW won't stop reading whatever it is I'm in like if I arrow
up and down my email it will keep reading one line and pressing control to
shut it up does not work. I have to alt tab to the JAWS window and hit alt
and arrow up to exit and then reload JAWS for it to work properly again.
This happens a lot and I didn't notice it happening with JFW earlier
versions on my previous computer. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
prevent JFW from doing this?