From: "Lisle, Ted" <Ted.Lisle@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 5:30 AM
Subject: RE: Windows 7 Upgrade

Last time I had to do this, I backed up any settings I'd created in the
JAWS setting folder. Got a specialized dictionary? Back it up.
Special configuration? Back it up. Dictionaries should be at the top
of the list, as they take the most time and trouble to replicate. My
bible dictionary has several hundred words, and has been a work in
progress since 1998; wouldn't want to lose it.

Ted