From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:56 AM
To: 'Jaws'
Subject: A Question Regarding the Focus 40 Blue

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mark Taylor.

I just joined this list.

I have a focus 40 Blue Braille display.

If there is another list specifically for the Focus, please let me know.

Now for my question:

I am using the Focus with MS Word 2007 on a Windows 7 laptop. I have the
latest version of Jaws.

I need to proof a very long document.

For some reason, I cannot get the Wiz Wheels on the Braille display to
function like the panning buttons located on the extreme left and right of
the device.

Now when I had my Braille Lite Millennium, it seems to me that I could use
the Wiz Wheels to simply pan.

Pressing the Wiz Wheels on my Focus 40 Blue toggles between four options
which are Line, Sentences, Paragraphs, and Display Panning.

However, the Display panning option does not act like the panning buttons.

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark