From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:22 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Laptop question

Mike, have you switched to laptop keyboard configuration? As I recall, it's
in JAWS basic settings.

I avoid the different key combinations by attaching a USB numpad and staying
with desktop keyboard.

In most cases, with the laptop keyboard, you substitute the caps lock key
for the insert key. That's why you'll often find listers writing "JAWS key"
instead of "insert." I know someone will post the exact keystroke you need
here.