From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Daniel Garcia
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 2:20 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Getting around on the internet

I don't know of a JAWS workaround for this problem, but you can just open
another windows when you click on the link. On Internet Explorer just
navigate to the link with INSERT F7 and then hit SHIFT + ENTER. If you are
using another browser, just get help on the hot key for opening a different
window.

Daniel Garcia