From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "SingingHearts" <singinghearts@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 13:50
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

Fascinating thread. Are 64 bit and professional synonymous? Someone
gave me a PC running the professional version of XP, and since my
current PC running XP Home Edition has finally developed more issues
than I have the time, money, and/or inclination to sort out, I'd like
to try it, but I get an error message when I try to use JAWS 11 on it.
Any suggestions?

Cordially,
Tina C.

On 8/1/11, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:
Ted:

No version of JAWS will work with Windows XP 64 BIT.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber