Re: Bug with jaws 17 and saying blank when reading emails

Alex Stone <alex.stone@...>

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that this is because Jaws 17 no longer supports Outlook express, which hasn't been supported by Microsoft for some time.

On 01/12/2015 09:00, Maheen via Groups.io wrote:
Hi guys,
I am licensed for jaws 17 but had to down grade back to 16 due to an issue. When I read an email message with outlook express, jaws says blank and I keep having to alt f 4 out of it. Have anyone else had this problem? I use windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Maheen