From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 9:09 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

It used to be the case that 64-bit systems couldn't support very easily
32-bit programs, and the other way around. Mostly that was due to the
fact
those programs weren't written with the possibility of 64-bit systems in
mind. Most of those issues have been worked out where they can be, with
some
exceptions already noted on this list.