Re: Braille displays

robert hebert <roberthebert@...>

Those dots don't come cheap!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: August-20-12 11:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Braille displays

1600? I am looking and looking to get a braille display as well but just as
everyone else, my money garden did not come through this year lol.

I am working on a deal with someone concerning the focus 40 and selling it
for a very reasonable price.
Just wanting to get one to "accommodate" my severe to moderate hearing
loss".