From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@...
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...
Date sent: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:24:19 +0200
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

Hi when getting a 64 bit windows i would recommend to have a minimum of 4 GB of RAM even if you are only using your pc for standard everyday stuff. I found that a 64 bit machine with 2 or 3 GB RAM IS SLOWER THAN A 32 BIT MACHINE WITH 3 gB ram which is by the way the most ram a 32 bit system can use. On the windows 7 side the best version to get would obviously be ultimate rite? Well wrong ultimate is over priced and hardly offers anything more than home premium which i think is the best value for money.