Call for Scripters

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I tried posting this to the JawsScripts list with no luck.

I have a relatively simple program here that I need scripted.
It mostly requires some labeling of edit fields so filling out forms is more intuitive. It may involve some hot spot creation. This would be a relatively simple job for an experienced scripter, and there would be some cash for you for your time and skills.

Email off list if you can help.

Serious inquiries only. If, like me, you've read some of the Basics of Scripting but haven't scripted very much yet, this may not be the project for you.

Chris

CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering: http://www.ctsmastering.com
BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog