From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mariea Harris
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:10 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Windoes live mail help

I'm playing with WLM now and it's ok. I really don't care for the ribbon,
but I'll have to write down the shortcuts until I remember them. Can someone
tell me how to get to the mail settings where you create a signiture, spell
check automatically when you send and that sort of thing? I found some
options, but not what I wanted. I too looked under properties and didn't see
it there either. I'm not real familiar with WLM now. LOL.