Roopakshi from India

From: "David" <
davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
Hello there;

I believe you need to press, alt+ctrl+the arrow key,
you will probably need some sight, to tell you if your screen has been
rotated back to correct position.

Disabling Screen Orientation Hotkeys

1. go to system tray, enter on, "Intel graphic".

2. Arrow until you hear, graphic options sub-menu, right arrow to open.

3. Up-arrow until you hear, "hotkes Sub-menu", right arrow to open.

4. Down-arrow until you hear disable, press enter.

Note, make sure you have rotated your screen back to original position
before you disable the hotkeys.
David

From: "Amy Ruell" <
aruell@comcast.net>
Hello,
Press control plus alt plus any arrow key and your screen will rotate. You
will need sighted assistance to know when you have it in the correct
position, but this should work
Amy

Screen rotation keystrokes
The keystrokes below, rotate windows XP screen to relative positions.
Usually by computer users, accidentally activating those keystrokes and
geting themselves into troubles. Screen rotation must affect video settings,
so jaws behaves abnormally until you restart your computer. Please let me
know, whether you read this message or not.

Keystrokes:

alt + control + insert + right arrow.

alt + control + insert + left arrow,

alt + control + insert + up arrow.

alt + control + insert + down arrow.

My screen is showing the icons and all items on the desktop are upside
down.
How do I rotate or turn it to it's normal position?
Thanks in advance.
From: David
Hello there;
first, you need to use, alt+ctrl+up-arrow, to put your screen into the right
position,

now, you can do the following to shut off the, orientation hotkeys.

Disabling Screen Orientation Hotkeys
1. go to system tray, enter on, "Intel graphic".
2. Arrow until you hear, graphic options sub-menu, right arrow to open.
3. Up-arrow until you hear, "hotkes Sub-menu", right arrow to open.
4. Down-arrow until you hear disable, press enter.
Note, make sure you have rotated your screen back to original position
before you disable the hotkeys.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from our, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!