Re: Getting Started with Chat Messenger--Help

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I did this years ago so don't remember the exact steps. At the time, I didn't want to tie it to my primary email account, so I first created a hotmail account for use specifically with Windows Live Messenger. You would do that through Hotmail's site, and then once the account is created, enter that info in Windows Live Messenger.
Chris

At 03:32 AM 8/18/2012, you wrote:
I have just downloaded and installed MSN Chat Messenger, but cannot proceed to add a username and password. Has anybody had any luck with this using JAWS? How do I start? How do I begin setting up my account?

Rick Miller