Re: E-mail clinet in windows 7.

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Eudora 7 is definitely compatible with Windows 7 64-bit. I've been using it that way for a year now with no problems, and it behaves exactly how it did for me with Windows XP for many years before that.

At 12:23 AM 8/18/2012, you wrote:
I tried Eudora 7 on my windows 7 machine and it kept freezing up. I have no issues with 8. Why do you think it is totally not good for us? I don't think Eudora 7 is compatible with 64 bit machines. The only real problem I have with the 8 is the reading of the headings in the tree view. I just shift tab to the message itself, read it and then hit delete if I don't want to keep it. It will then automatically read the next e-mail. The tree view reads the date, time, my e-mail address and lots of other things that I can't figure out how to get it not to read. This method I mentioned works well for me though.

--

Mariea and Valiant