From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:12 AM
To: jfw mailing list
Subject: Strange problem with Windows XP

My friend is having a strange problem with her Windows XP and JAWS. Here are
the symptoms.

The icons on the desktop are arranged in alphabetic order as they should be
except that the My Documents icon is in the righthand most column in the top
right hand corner, and the other icons are in columns going to the left
instead of the normal way where the My Documents icon is at the top left and
the last icon is at the bottom of the right hand column.

Does anyone know why this is, and how to correct it so the icons revert back
to a left to righthand column order again?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

database 7395 (20120817) __________

http://www.eset.com