Re: savong files from links in internet explorer 8 and Jaws 13

Soronel Haetir

If you right click on the link and then select "Save target as" option
does it work as you would expect?

On 8/16/12, Scott Van Gorp <s_vangorp@msn.com> wrote:
Good evening List:

I think I have a setting messed up here, but not sure which one. When I
attempt to click on links which should point to files to download from
dropbox, for example, Jaws isn't presenting me with a save dialog, but
instead it is trying to stream the file. I would rather save these files
as
they are meetings that I need to archive for my NFB chapter. Is there a
setting in internet explorer I need to get to with Jaws or can someone
point
me in the right direction? Thanks for any help.

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp