From: "Scott Van Gorp" <s_vangorp@msn.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:32 PM
Subject: savong files from links in internet explorer 8 and Jaws 13

Good evening List:

I think I have a setting messed up here, but not sure which one. When I
attempt to click on links which should point to files to download from
dropbox, for example, Jaws isn't presenting me with a save dialog, but
instead it is trying to stream the file. I would rather save these files as
they are meetings that I need to archive for my NFB chapter. Is there a
setting in internet explorer I need to get to with Jaws or can someone point
me in the right direction? Thanks for any help.

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp